Cleaning for oxygen service valves, instruments and components is a critical process that requires a specially equipped facility and a trained staff of technicians.
Our capabilities enable us to clean most devices used in oxidizing services, including: control valves, relief valves and instrumentation. Benefits to choosing CRANE for your Oxygen Cleaning Services:
- Oxygen cleaning process to Praxair GS 38 requirements and specifications
- Cleaning processes for equipment used in Chlorine, Ethylene Oxide and Phosgene service
- Self-contained, positive pressure, climate-controlled clean room to control access, dust, oil and vapors
- Dry Nitrogen or Helium testing
- Special packaging processes
- Trained clean room technicians