SmartCal intelligent positioners have been designed for both spring-return and double-acting actuators on rotary and linear valves, providing a range of options for actuator calibration, position feedback, performance verification and control valve status intelligence.
Available with HART®, FOUNDATION Fieldbus™ and Profibus PA™ protocols.
- Non-contact valve position measurement via Hall effect sensor.
Eliminates the need for drive arms, linkages and increases overall
resolution, accuracy and reliability.
- 3-button interface and graphical LCD for auto-calibration and information display.
- Negligible bleed for reduced air consumption.
- Single button advanced auto-calibration.
- Valve speed adjustable via user control.
- Easy configuration of split range and reverse acting operation.
- High-flow spool valve option for larger actuator/valves. Eliminates the need for volume boosters in some applications.
- Standard 4-20 mA position feedback transmitter - HART® version only.
- Available with optional dry contact limit switches.
- Highly visible position indicator for rotary applications.
- Easily accommodates large stroke valves, such as knife gates.
- Fully compatible with AMS™ software and DTM.
- Rugged aluminum and stainless steel enclosures for maximum protection.
- Engineered resin enclosure is robust yet lightweight with exceptional chemical, UV and impact resistance.