A pneumatic positioner based on the force balanced principle, designed for the proportional operation of quarter turn rotary actuators. It is generally coupled to the shaft of the actuator with a local visual indicator allowing easy on-site monitoring.
Designed for direct mounting to all NAMUR and Pentair Valves & Controls pneumatic actuators
- Compact design – mounted directly and axially to the actuator stem by means of standard kit
- Updated design provides improved features while maintaining original dimensions cam profile and product calibration
- Captive fixings used throughout to prevent loss on site
- High visibility, graduated local visual indicator disc allows easy on-site monitoring
- Conduit boss is integral to enclosure wall providing greater strength and reduced footprint
- Indicator gives visual position of the final control element
- Stable positioning characteristics provided for both small and large actuators
- Action (direct or reverse) is easily reversed in the field by turning cam and reversing air connection
- Usable for double-acting or single-acting service
- Unaffected by normal supply pressure fluctuations
- Integral electric limit switches option.
- Optional adapter and bracket kit for NAMUR actuators (bracket kit sold separately)