This low profile switchbox provides reliable open/close signal, switch setting, site wiring and weather proof integrity. The direct coupling to the actuator shaft ensures an accurate representation of valve position.
The low profile switchbox is designed for direct mounting onto the full range of Keystone and PremiAir/MRP pneumatic actuators.
- Suitable for direct mounting to all Keystone and PremiAir/MRP actuators.
EasiFix® vibration resistant self-locking cams, fastened to a splined
shaft and can be set by hand in seconds. Due to 120 teeth splines the
cams will never slip out of adjustment.
- Top centralizing plate offers improved linearity of the shaft cam arrangement in line with the switch triggering position.
specially designed to operate either SPDT V3 mechanical switches (with
roller lever), or various V3 inductive proximity sensors.
- The DD
16 x 11 shaft allows direct mounting to Keystone rack and pinion
actuators. The shaft can be converted to the Namur dimensions for use on
other actuators in combination with a bracket kit.
- Angled 8 pt terminal strip for ease of wiring includes 2 connections for solenoid valves.
- 2 x M20/ ½" NPT cable entries both fitted with an IP66/67 plug.
- Rigid aluminum enclosure to IP66/67 rating.
- Polyester coated aluminum enclosure provides full environmental protection.
- Clearly visible local indicator with option to supply HiVue beacon.