A flameproof quarter turn position indicator approved for use in hazardous areas. It provides a ‘flameproof’ enclosure for position indication and circuit switching in hazardous areas. The aluminum enclosure and corrosion resistant coatings make the K-Switch an ideal choice to be used in arduous environments.
- The position indicator features a high integrity, easily
removable enclosure cover. The threaded aluminium cover and housing are
iridited and coated with a black polyester to provide maximum protection
against severe environments.
- Vibration resistant EasiFix Cams provide for easy switch adjustments.
- The enclosed mechanical or proximity switches are prewired to the terminal strip for ease of field wiring connection.
- Dual ¾" NPT conduit entries.
- ModMount mounting pattern is suitable for direct mounting on Keystone or Premiair/MRP actuators.
K-Switch design incorporates an adjustable easy to read, reflective
indicator which provides positive visual position indication at
distances up to 30 m (100 ft).
- Easily adaptable to other quarter-turn actuators utilizing the Namur standards.
- 2 or 4 SPDT V3 mechanical switches
- 2 or 4 inductive proximity sensors (NAMUR)
- Two 3-wire DC inductive sensors with LEDs (PNP or NPN)